Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peyton Traywick


So, now I need to start updating this a little more. I will start with the most important part of our lives at this moment. That would be that we are expecting a little boy to arrive around July 21st. We are very busy trying to get the house ready. Allan is remodeling the guest bathroom and the nursery to make things a little less 70's for baby Peyton. I will post pictures once it is complete. My Husband is a very talented carpenter/tile layer/plumber/electrician/everything else and I could not be happier with how things look so far.

Other than the baby, we are both really hard at work in our individual jobs and trying to keep up with life. Well, that was short and sweet. I will have to do a little at a time, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment