Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dreams

So, everyone and their Mother has told me about a dream that they had about me and the baby. I got to work on Monday morning and 3 different girls dreamed that I had Peyton over the weekend. Two of them dreamed that their cell phones weren't working and I couldn't call them to tell them that Peyton was here. My sister, Katherine, had the most disgusting dream though. I won't go into details, but she said that I pretty much was walking around with Peyton half-way delivered. Gross! To put everyone's mind at ease, and hopefully to stop the obnoxious dreams, my Doctor says that I should be right on time. That means July 21st and no later or earlier! But, to be honest, at this point I would jump up and down with joy if it were going to be sooner. I am so hot all of the time. My feet totally look like Shrek or Fat Bastard b/c they are so swollen. It really is pretty nasty. I have had to resort to wearing flip-flops all of the time. I am just thankful that I don't have to go all the way through the end of the Summer.

1 comment:

  1. CORRECTION: In my dream, you had not half way delivered Peyton, you just had a flat stomach but were still preggo. It was very freaksih and weird. Your feet remind me of what a latex glove looks like when you blow it up into a balloon.

    EWWWWW.

    ReplyDelete