Friday, April 9, 2010

Peyton's First Easter


We had such a fun time this Easter with our families! I am so blessed to be close to my Parents, Allan's Parents, and lots of other close family members. It makes me so happy to know that all of our loved ones get to watch this amazing little boy grow up. He is getting so big, so fast. He will be 9 months on the 17th of this month. Wow, where has the time gone? Sometimes I look at him in awe and it brings me to tears to know that I could have never asked God for a more perfect thing to call my own. I pray every day that God helps me to raise my Son to pursue His Will every day of his life. I pray for the Woman that will one day complete him, that she may be a brilliant Woman of God. And I pray that Peyton will always know how much his Daddy and I love him so! These are my prayers for my little guy. I guess you can never pray too much. I love you my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment